Thinking Again

I think thinking is good. Especially when you get older, you reach a point when you are wiser because of all the experiences you have had. The problem is, your reaction time is slower. So, you know a lot of stuff and a lot of it is wise stuff, but you fail to show your wisdom when you react to a question without throwing a few warm up pitches first. Remember the wisdom is there, so think about the question, then begin to speak slowly until you can actually visualize the complete answer before you finish saying it. My problem, especially if I feel I know the answer, I get excited and start spitting out words. Then, with words flying left and right, it hits me, where in the hell am I going with this mess. I would be much better off if I could put all my answers in writing (other than the spelling thing).

Comments

Popular Posts