Book Sale For Christmas

Hello, my name is Terry Beck. I was born and raised in Brownwood, Texas, worked for the Grand Old Santa Fe (and later BNSF when they merged) for about forty years, retired, started writing books and moved to Mills County near Goldthwaite, Texas in 2014. I have two books, A Train Of Thought and I've Been Thinkin' available for purchase now and a third book, A Scattering Of Memories, will become available next year. The books are a collection of short stories and essays, are easy reading and addresses the thoughts and memories of folks within reach of my generation.


Both A Train Of Thought and I've Been Thinkin' are available on Amazon Books. They are also available in several local vendors in Brownwood, Texas and Goldthwaite, Texas. I just received a supply of both books and would be happy to sell to you personally at a reduced price just in time for Christmas. Just message me in Facebook or email terry-beck@att.net, and I'll either personally deliver the books or mail them to you.


Comments

Popular Posts