Another Friday Night

Well, Amber and I went to another  football game last night in Hamilton, Texas and saw Goldthwaite win the first district game. It was a great game despite the referee's efforts  to make it not so. I am sure the referee was a fine man with good morals and, not knowing him, I am not judging him as a man. But as a referee, this must have been his first time to get to wear the white hat. Me and several hundred Goldthwaite fans couldn't be wrong, I think he would be more suited to hold the first down marker on the sideline. I'm not saying I could do a better job than the referee, but  I am certain the lady sitting behind me could. I  will say this about the referee, he did get the Hamilton trainers to get shovels and wheelbarrow and fill in a gopher hole on the field before the game started. 

Comments

Popular Posts