Family

We all were raised in what we thought, at the time, was a life situation unique to our own family. We felt that the love , the laughter, the hard times, and the embarrassing times in our family were like nowhere else in the world. Then we grew up (a better way to say "got old") to find out that our family, our lives were not unique at all. It matters not how close or how filled with love a family is, there are going to be tests and there are always going to be "the moments" we hope will always remain within the sanctity of the family. While I do have some regrets, mostly short comings on my part, I am who I am because of my family, "the moments" and all. We are born to different families, but taught, raised and guided toward a common destination.
This is my family on my Mother's side back in our 1976 family reunion. We are at Lake Merritt as a matter of fact.

Comments

Popular Posts