It's Finally Here!


Okay, I just finished reviewing the final copy of my new book  I've Been Thinkin'.  I must say this is the best book I've ever written  (I wander if a writer is supposed to say that). I must give Mary Beth Smith and her crew the credit. Yeah, I wrote the stories, but Mary Beth and her bunch really did an excellent job of putting it together.  It is my understanding  the books already ordered prior to printing will be shipped this coming Monday.

Anyone wanting to order the book can go to my Blog, www.TerryBeckBlog.Blogspot.com,  and order the book.  Or, if you want to buy the book personally, I will be scheduling readings/signings as soon as I can work out a schedule and let you know. Man, am I exited, I think this is going to be a good one. I want to thank all who have already ordered the book and have been patiently waiting. I hope it will be worth the wait. Thank you my friends, this is a book for all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts