Update on Book Two

Book two, A Gathering Of Words - I've Been Thinkin', is getting closer to being a reality. The book is a little behind the schedule we had initially planned, but things like Amber and I deciding to move out in the country and Mary Beth Smith, the brains behind all the thinking stuff, comes up lame and has to have some knee surgery and just some plain ol' procrastination on my part, have put things a little behind schedule. However, I have forwarded the material to Mary Beth and she is doing her magic now. She advises within a couple of weeks she will send it back to me for proofing.

Things should happen pretty quickly after the final edits are made. When it gets close we'll see if it's possible to run a pre-print promotional offer where you can order the book for a reduced price prior to printing. Meanwhile my book A Gathering Of Words - A Train of Thought is still doing well and will not be forgotten. It, as well as the second book, will be available on my Blog, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com, or on my Gathering of Words Facebook page.


Spread the word and thank you so very much for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts