Brownwood, Texas, Here We Come!

Well, the book business, A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought, is going well. Mary Beth and I got together yesterday and began work on modifying and streamlining the procedure for ordering my book (soon books) on line through my blog page, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com., and will provide details later. 

We're also working on finalizing a two day book reading/signing in Brownwood toward the end of this month. We are thinking a book signing at The Brownwood Store (Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce) on a Friday afternoon, a reading at a restaurant in Brownwood Friday night and then another signing Saturday morning at the Martin & Frances Lehnis Railroad Museum.

This is where I need some help from some of my Brownwood friends: Any suggestions on a restaurant that would work for a book reading/signing, a lot of talking and catching up and, of course, eating?!

Comments

Popular Posts