This Book Business Is Getting Better All The Time

I want to once again thank my family and friends for your tremendous support for my first book, A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought. We are now well into the second printing of the book and working hard putting the second book, A Gathering Of Words - I've Been Thinkin', together for a Summer release.
We have also, and when I say we I mean Mary Beth, modified and streamlined the online ordering procedure. You can now go to my Blog, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com, Then go to the tab at the top labeled 'Buy Terry's Book', click on the tab and pay with Paypal, credit cards, etc. and it will be shipped to you within a few days. You can also go to my Facebook page, A Gathering Of Words - A Train of Thought, and you will notice a big star has been added to the page with Buy Book written under it. You can click on it and it will take you to the link to order the book. When the second (and third and etc.) book comes out it will be added to these purchasing pages.
I will continue to work on getting the books placed in stores to sell, but this has proven more difficult than I imagined, being an independent writer, but with continued support and advise from my supporters, it's going to get better.
Thank you again and don't forget we'll be coming home to Brownwood the first weekend in April. April 4th at the Brownwood Store in the old Santa Fe Depot from 1 to 4 P.M. and at the Martin and Francis Lehnis Railroad Museum on the 5th and 6th. It would be nice to sell a book or two, but more than anything I'm looking forward to seeing the folks and their families that I grew up with and do some serious talking...Who knows, I might gather enough information for another book or two.

Comments

Popular Posts