Book Update On A Train Of Thought

I have been amazed with the interest my little book has managed to attract. Of course it all began with the steady support of family and friends and now we're getting orders from several different parts of the country. Mary Beth volunteered to bring me a fresh supply of books to replenish my rapidly vanishing supply today and we are in the process of determining how many more books to print up after this round.

One of the first book reading/signings for A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought has now been scheduled in the Ft Worth/Burleson area At the Texas Health Huguley Hospital Amphitheater on March 6th at 6 P.M. I want everyone to know you are invited and would ask that you spread the word. I am working on a couple of surprises for everyone who buys a book, as a matter of fact I may have a surprise for everyone who just shows up.


I was always proud of my little book but hearing so many good responses from so many folks that I truly respect has really gotten me excited. The promotional tour is starting to take shape pretty quick and I will let you know my schedule as soon as I know. Thanks again and if you have any suggestions as to a place near you were I can give a book presentation, let me know an we'll try to make it work.

Comments

Popular Posts