A Little Misunderstanding, But It's All Better Now

Well, if you notice that I'm not on my blog page as much for the next little while, it's because of a little misunderstanding on my part. You see, when Mary Beth (the brains behind all this) said I would have my second book coming out in the Summer, I thought she meant next Summer (2015). Now, she has made it real clear that it will come out this summer (2014), so, I better get my country butt busy writing.


Meanwhile my first book, A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought, is still available, even though we sold that first dozen real quick. We have ordered another dozen printed and if we have to, we'll even order another dozen. You can still order my book from my blog, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com, or by contacting Mary Beth Smith, at mbsmith@northdallasmarketinggroup.com or phone 214-536-2624. If you have any problems with your order get in touch with Mary Beth or me. I'm hoping it won't be long before I have several book stores and gift shops around the State carrying the book. Your support has been great and very much appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts