Book Update

Well, here's the latest update on my book (yes there really is a book) 'A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought'. This weekend I finished the dedication and the preface for the book and have been furnished a rough draft of the book in order to make a final read through which I will complete by Monday, the 9th. It is my honor to have my old friend, playwright/author and really good guy Jerry Stubblefield write the forward for the book. He should finish up this week. According to Mary Beth Smith, if all this stuff is done this week where they can begin the book layout, the book could be available the week of December 15th.

There have been some delays but the good part is that until the book is available, we are going to extend the reduced price to those that want to preorder the book and reserve a copy at the reduced price. The full priced will be $18.95 and the reduced price will be $14.95. Just go to my Blog, TerryBeckBlog.blogspot.com, and go to the tab at the top (Buy Terry's Book) and follow instructions. You will not be asked to pay until the book is actually available.

I've been asked about getting your copy signed (which both amazes and honors me). If you preorder a book or purchase the book elsewhere and want a signature, I will do everything I can to make sure it happens. I am planning trips to different parts of the country to speak and promote the book and I will always post my schedule. All you have to do is let me know and we will work out some way of getting what you want. After all, you are the reason I wrote this book.

Thank you all for your support. One again go to TerryBeckBlog.blogspot.com and reserve your copy of the book and if that doesn't work for you and you want a copy, just give me a holler and we'll figure out a way to make it happen.

Comments

Popular Posts