Order Your Book Now!



Order Your Books Now! They are going quick! How was I supposed to know folks would actually buy and read my book 'A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought'. The books were delivered on Christmas Eve and shipments for those who had pre-ordered should be going out pretty quick. Once the holidays are over things ought to start happening full blast. Right now the best way to get the book is to order it through my Blog, TerryBeckBlog.Blogspot.com. Shortly after the first of the year I will be out and about promoting the book and will post my schedule. Meanwhile if you have an a suggestion of a place near you, I would be happy to make arrangements to come. My publicist said I may not have ordered enough books this first round...sure would be nice if she was right.


Mary  Beth Smith Hand delivered my book Christmas Eve.


Comments

Popular Posts