New Whisker Trimmers

 Well, my old mustache/beard trimmers finally wore out. It got to where it would just pull hair out rather than cut it. Amber got tired of hearing my screams from the bathroom and bought me a new electric clipper set. It is really fancy, with more attachments and gadgets than I have ever seen. Amber said she would help me figure everything out, that we could sit down and read the instructions and figure out what does what. I told her that would not be necessary because I had been trimming my face for half of my life. When I finished, I only had one eyebrow and my mustache was crooked making my mouth appear to be drooping. I looked like I was winking and had suffered a stroke. Amber suggested I go into quarantine until it all grows back out or just shave my complete head.

Comments

Popular Posts