Nose News


Well, I don't have a lot to talk about today so let's talk about my nose. I know what you're thinking but it's a slow day. I went back to the surgeon and he said the skin graft had failed  so he removed all the stitches and the graft and said for now we would keep my nose covered with Duoderm (a kind of artificial skin) and let my body work on doing some healing before any more work can be done. He said we had tried all the "little" things to fix my nose but it now looks like we are going to have to do some "big", more complicated things. He mentioned more skin grafts, cartilage grafts and some other stuff I didn't really understand. I go back to him tomorrow for another nose check and to finish determining a plan. He asked me what results I expected from him. I told him I was a seventy year old man and all I wanted from him was two nostrils and a nose more are less in the middle of my face!


Comments

Popular Posts