Status Update 5/17/18

Hey Friends and family, just taking a minute to let those that care know we have most of our precious stuff and a bunch of stuff I have no idea what it is or where it came from, moved into our new house in Burleson. We still have some inside stuff, outside stuff, the shop and the garage stuff to move. I have never packed and now unpacking so many boxes, they are stacked everywhere! I had a little scare yesterday, Amber disappeared for several hours. Finally I found her as she crawled from between a mountain of boxes. My heart stopped thinking some of the boxes had fallen on her until I went in amongst the boxes and found a little hideaway area complete with pillows, crackers, cheese and Diet Dr Pepper.

For those concerned about my little buddy Beaux Bo, we have been taking BB to the Vet every few days for hydration I V and medication. Despite the original diagnosis, it now appears his kidney functions are returning to normal (For a fifteen year old dog). Beaux Bo continues to thank us and you for not giving up on him. I want to thank him as well as you for not giving up!

Comments

Popular Posts