Blue Hue


Do you remember back around Thanksgiving or maybe before I began painting the house? If you recall things kept coming up that kept me from finishing, ie. flu, laziness, heart attack, weather, laziness, A-fib and laziness. I bet a lot of you figured I'd never finish painting. Well, I want you doubters to know I started painting again the other day and while I still haven't finished there is now more country blue (new color) than yellow (old color). As a matter of fact I am now sporting a country blue tint on my mustache, beard and eye brows. It seems I didn't realize at the time spraying blue paint on an attic vent cover into a twenty mile an hour wind might cause said blue paint to establish a home on my face. Amber thinks it is cute of course, but if this blue hue doesn't hit the road after one more scrubbing, I may be house bound for a while. Of course, I could get something on my face pierced and spray my ears red...

Comments

Popular Posts