Battling Back

Because Amber and I were sick from Christmas through most of January and then my heart took about a twenty minute break on January 25th I have suffered an apparent physical as well as mental set back. It has been a somewhat tough battle on both fronts to gain back my previous status, which would seem to not be that difficult a task. However until I get to firing on all four cylinders again, here is a thought I had back on this date 2011:

Would that I could share all that is in my heart with those that mean so much to me. That you would know, without any doubt or speculation, you have everything to do with the contentment and warm satisfaction that guides my life. You are my friend and I would hope that when I cross your mind and if any thought be given, that thought would be, "Friend."

Comments

Popular Posts