House Painting Right Quick

Well, the remodeling of the house interior is pretty much done. The painters were supposed to start repainting the outside of the house and my shop upon completion of the inside, however, they informed me they had another job or two they needed to do and they would be back in a couple of weeks. Then after a couple of weeks they called and said it would be another couple of weeks. then, after three weeks, they called and said they would be out in a week to start the outside painting. I told them I was sorry but they had given me too long to think about the job and I decided I didn't want to spend that kind of money on something I could do myself.


I went down and bought paint, caulk and other paint associated supplies and began the job with much hast and enthusiasm. After a week of climbing ladders and cleaning up miscues, I have almost finished caulking the back of the house. All I lack now is painting the back and caulking and painting the three other sides of the house. It shouldn't take me more than ten years or so to finish! I am thinking of placing several of my younger friends in my Will just in case I pass before I finish painting the house appointing them the task of finishing with the incentive of getting to keep any paint or paint supplies that might be left after job completion. 

Comments

Popular Posts