Happy Birthday Amber

June 25th, a day I will always remember, because on that day in 1971 I put on my work boots, girded up my belt and reported for my first day of work with the grand Santa Fe Railroad. Also on June 25, 1952. A Cleburne, Texas Santa Fe Brakeman A. Y. (Bud) McPherson, received a telegraph wire that he was to return home as soon as possible because his first daughter, Amber, was being born. Happy, Happy Birthday Amber. Would that I could give you just a small part of what you have given so unselfishly to us over the years. I pray every day that you know how much I Love You.


Amber (in the middle) and her sisters Angie and Aimee.

Our two daughters on the ends Shanon and Shaye, with grand kids Emily, Abbie and Cole with Amber in the middle.

The whole gang!



Comments

Popular Posts