Grandson

To family and friends: Yesterday my grandson Cole Ford was taken into the emergency room at Cook Children's Medical Center in Ft Worth with a high fever and other symptoms common to Meningitis. For most of the day we all waited for results from the many tests that were conducted which would determine if he had Meningitis and then if it was Viral or Bacterial. I didn't want to speak directly of what was going on until we knew something for sure but I did write the short poem some of you saw just to spend some of the nervous energy within myself. Finally, last night, it was determined that Cole does indeed have Meningitis and everything so far points toward it being the Viral strain. Of course neither is good but Viral is the less sinister. I know some of you were concerned, thank you, Family and Friends Always!

Comments

Popular Posts