What A Day!

Well, it's been a busy today. We got up at 6 AM (Actually Amber got up at 6 and Beaux Bo and I got up at 7:15 AM).We took BB to the Vet in Brownwood for a couple of procedures (He wasn't happy). We then went out to eat breakfast. Then I met with Steve Nash with the Brownwood Bulletin at the Railroad Museum. Steve has been working up photos and information in order to do an article on me. If he culls out everything but the interesting parts, it will be a very short story. While we were there, they allowed me to run the miniature train around the route for a while (Now that was cool). We then went by Home Depot where Amber spent a bunch of money then by Walmart where I spent a little money and Amber spent a lot more money. Beaux Bo was ready by then so we went by to pick him up and spent a bunch more money (I would do it again at the drop of a hat). We ate a little lunch (Beaux Bo slept through it) and headed home. If Beaux Bo is feeling well enough to leave at home by himself, we're thinking about going to the Goldthwaite Music Festival tonight. You notice I didn't even mention fishing today! 

Comments

Popular Posts