New Book Reading Scheduled


Well, Amber  says I've been enjoying myself here at Lake Merritt enough. She has reminded me that I have written a couple of books and that books don't sell themselves (at least my books don't). So, I guess I better get to work, at least for a while.  There may be a few that have forgotten I came out with my second book, I've Been Thinkin', a couple of months ago. There may be some that never knew I came out with a first book, A Train Of Thought.  There may even be a few who laugh at the thought of me even writing a book. Well, I'm fixin' to hit the road and prove that even the least likely of us can write a book or two and , if given a chance, give folks something to read that is simple, easily understood and speaks from the heart of those from my generation.

I will be returning to the Ft. Worth/Burleson/Cleburne area on August 17th at the Huguley Amphitheater. Beginning at 6 PM I will be reading from my second Book, I've Been Thinkin', and maybe even a short story from my first book, A Train Of Thought. I will have both books available for purchase and would be honored to sign them.  I am looking forward to seeing my old friends in the Ft Worth area.


I am also working on promotional appearances back in my hometown of Brownwood and the Central Texas area and will publish the schedule as we work it out.  Don't forget to visit my Blog, www.TerryBeck
Blog.BlogSpot.com, and see what I have on my mind as well as order a book or two. Thank you in advance my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts