Got Any Railroad Stuff? - Part II

Another shadow box filled with more of my railroad memorabilia.


Another of several shadow boxes hanging in my office filled with various railroad paraphernalia I have collected over the years. The most cherished is my father in law's Santa Fe Passenger train conductor hat badge in the center box. Also in the center box is his Santa Fe conductor's coat button (The object reflecting the flash, sorry it's not clear.). Also in the upper center box is my father in law's ticket punch. The keys were mine as well as the other material. I obtained the big Operation Lifesaver Special button when I was the Division Safety Officer For the Southern Division of the Santa Fe. I rode the Lone Star Limited from Temple, Texas to San Antonio in 1986.

Comments

Popular Posts