I'm Not Being Nosey

Yesterday I had an appointment with a surgeon to perform some final procedures to eliminate (hide) scar tissue from the initial surgeries and make my nose look more like it used to. I've been waiting for seven months for this procedure but while sitting in the surgical room waiting for the doctor, my mind wondered back a few weeks ago when the grand kids came for a visit. One of the grand kids came over to me, gave me a big ol' hug and said, "Poppy, your nose looks a lot better!" About that time the doctor came in and began explaining my options and the required procedures. When he finished, I told him I appreciated his time but I was going to pass on the surgery. I had decided if my nose was good enough for the grand kids, it was good enough for me...Anyway, I never was all that crazy about my old nose. 

Comments

Popular Posts